Feeling ‘not enough’?
Wait no longer!!!
VALOR™ is « a must » for everyone who lacks confidence, self-esteem, who wants to boost his courage, who needs grounding, wants to be more centered and to rebalanced the energies in the body.
VALOR™ is composed of:
Rosewood – (Aniba rosaeodora)
Stabilizes emotions, very grounding, relaxing and strengthening.
Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum)
Helps clean the liver and lyphatic system, helps overcome anger ane negative emotions by promoting self control.
Frankincense (Boswalia carteri) )
Considered as a sacred oil in Middle East, has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. Stimulates the limbic system of the brain (responsible for emotions), uplifts the Spirit, helps overcome stress and desperation. Is used in European medecine to fight depression.
Spruce ( Picea marina)
Helps releasing the emotional blockings, is grounding and balances energies.
VALOR™ helps us find the necessary courage and self-esteem to move on through life and open up to all the beutiful possibilities it has to offer. When we feel strong and radiant there is really nothing we cannot accomplish!!!
How to use it:
- Inhale directly or diffuse (use preferably a waterless model), to calm the mind, boost courage and enhance self esteem.
- Apply 1-2 drops undiluted (always dilute at least 50% for childern and small animals) to the bottom of the feet to rebalance energies, boost courage and enhance self esteem.
- Apply 1 drop undiluted (always dilute at least 50% for childern and small animals) to each chakra to rebalance the energy of the chakras.
- Apply 1-2 drops undiluted (always dilute at least 50% for childern and small animals) to the wrists, the neck or chest to boost courage and enhance self esteem.
- Add several drops (2-4) to bath water to calm the mind and rebalance energies.
- Dilute 1:15 with organic vegetable oil for bosy massage.
- VALOR blend has no known contraindications. It is non-irritating and non-toxic.
- If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Note about Animals:
Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular when not of therapeutic grade. Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
If you are interested in the VALOR essential oils bledn, contact me : Barbara Vega – Young Living Independent Distributor (ID #1183548), firstname.lastname@example.org